Admission tickets rates::
- adult - 14,0 BYN
- pupils and full-time students (with a student card) - 7,0 BYN
- children under 6 years old (inclusive) are free of charge and must be accompanied by an adult.
*during activity days the prices may differ!
*you can pay either in cash (in BYN only) or by credit card at our Ticket Office
You may use our free audioguide or book a guided history tour for additional fee. The guided tour includes visiting of the pillboxes, trenches, borderline parts, armoured turrets and combat vehicles exposition.
The duration of the tour is 60 minutes.
Recommended time for a guided tour with all expositions included is 3 hours.
Guided tour rates:
- a group of adults (from 1 to 5 people) - 25,0 BYN
- a group of adults (from 6 to 20 people) - 20,0 BYN
- a group of children (from 1 to 20 people) - 15,0 BYN
We may also offer a range of activities such as:
There is a parking lot in the territory of our Complex. The parking rate is 3,0 BYN for the whole stay
Check out the roadmap here.
You can also get to the Complex by fixed-route taxi “Minsk-Molodechno” which leaves from “Druzhnaya” station every 20 minutes (from Minsk railway station until “The Stalin Line” stop)